With each passing day, the end comes near,
Life is much too short, to live in constant fear.
Fears are nothing but, shackles you yourself create,
The day you break ’em, you will truly liberate.
This world has so much to offer, from heights of the mountains to great depths of the sea,
Unless you experience it all, you will never truly be free.
Break away from your comfort zone, one step is all it takes,
Undertake this beautiful journey called life, before you reach the heavens’ gates.
‘Cause in the end you might be called mad, crazy or senile,
But deep in your heart you’ll know your life was worthwhile.
- Is Fear Scaring The Life Out of You? (luckylifelessons.com)
- Nothing in Life Is to Be Feared (havenoftheheartfoundation.wordpress.com)
- Fears (heartfeltemotions.wordpress.com)
- Light up your life – by Ramnath from IIM, Shillong (campusjournos.com)
- 24. Fears (mysoulisalockwithoutakey.wordpress.com)